2. When you visit our website, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit so that we can track the use of our Websites in order to make improvements. This information is stored and used in the aggregate only, and is not used to contact you personally:
• The IP address from which you access our website;
• The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, gmail.com, if you are connecting from a Google account);
• The type of browser and operating system used to access our website;
• The date and time you access our sites;
• The pages, files, documents and links that you visit;
• The domain of the website which referred you to this website (the last website you visited before visiting this one).
4. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your computer or mobile phone from a website’s computer (server) and stored on your device’s hard drive. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
7. We may change these terms from time to time so we recommend that you should check them regularly. We will always state at the bottom of these terms the date on which they were last updated and/or amended. Your continued use of www.claustra.org will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
(Last updated: April 2019)